Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Was Simply Floored

When my less than powered tools gave out this evening, I had 1/3 of my wood floor finished.

On a complete whim, I stopped by Terry Garrison's Home Pro in Westmoreland on my way out of town this morning and asked Poochie (not to be confused with Squeegie, who used to work there) if he had anything out on the lot that would supplement my small number of pine wood boards for my flooring.

Poochie showed me a corner of the lot where lived a large order of tongue and groove pine that the orderee never picked up over two years ago.  He said for me to go inside and talk to the manager and see what deal he could give me on the wood.

Keith, the manager, practically jumped at a chance to rid the lot of this wood.

I said all that to say...here are the pictures.

Also, I finished attaching the gutter and downspout to go in the 250 gallon water container.  Only one day's worth of rain garnered, as you will see, over 55 gallons of water!  Wowzer!

Excitement all around.  Enjoy the pics, and click them to embiggen.

















































No comments: