Thursday, October 7, 2010

Close to Enclosure

Over the past few days, with the weather holding steady in the 70s for highs with no precip, it's been perfect to get the exterior almost completed in time for the raindrops to come.  When they do, I'll be snugly ensconced inside, working on the insulation, paneling, and the pine board flooring.

Here are the pics from the progress over the past days.  All done by widdle ol' me. Some of the Hardie Board, being scavenged, was already painted, but will be repainted.  Some of it is simply dirty.

The color scheme I've hit upon is green siding with white trim and doors.  I think the 4" trim will show up nicely.

I especially like the framing around the window; it seems rustic somehow.

As if a one-room, off the grid, shed roof house wasn't rustic enough.

Click the pics to embiggen.











































No comments: